Life’s like roller coaster.....got up got down......
Recently I at the bottom at the trail......sibeh sien.....dun know what's wrong so suey.....
Chase a bus......but it left just in front of my eyes.
Normally a bus will stop at the station and there will some time for people to aboard and alight mah, so I can buy some more time to catch the bus. Manatau no people want up or down at that bus stop......left in front of my eyes....(sibeh suey?)
After that want to have dinner at some fast food along the way home......
Knn......wait 28 mins only my turn.......
After first mouth of my burger (mushroom swiss burger), i look back to there counter.....
Walao er.....no people Q-ing there........i really want vomit blood liao.
After burger want to catch the bus go home.......due to I spend too much time on the fast food there.....the bus fees start with a new journey calculation and I have to pay more....Haiz......
Plan to wash all my sueyness ...I cant stand it anymore
(P/S : work issue more suey....think liao more down....so never post......want fast fast forget it)....
No comments:
Post a Comment